- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic '69 Blue Flower Telecaster Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- #J47800 000001000 J47800000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The eye-catching looks of the ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster certainly raised a few eyebrows on its release in the late ‘60s. Inspired by the&n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tele twang and bite with psychedelic overtones.
The eye-catching looks of the ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster certainly raised a few eyebrows on its release in the late ‘60s. Inspired by the burgeoning psychedelic music scene, this dazzling guitar was a reflection of the exciting, experimental times in which it was made. While the visual style may have been new, the sound of the ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster was—and is— unmistakably Fender.
The ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster has all the Tele twang and bite you’ve grown to love, courtesy of the pair of vintage-style single-coil Tele pickups. The traditional control complement— master volume, tone and a three-position pickup switch—shape the pickups’ voice to match your sonic vision. The American Vintage three-saddle string-through-body bridge offers chrome barrel saddles for classic Fender tone. Topped by a vintage-accurate 7.25 in.-radius maple fingerboard, the comfortable “Slim C”-shaped one-piece maple neck hosts 21 vintage frets and a synthetic bone nut.
Chromed hardware, cast/sealed Gotoh tuning machines and a four-bolt neck plate; all the classic appointments that made a Telecaster shine on stage under the spotlights are here. Straddling the line between instrument and art, the ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster is a stunning example of Fender’s legacy of eye-catching aesthetics.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Polyester
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Vintage style single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Vintage style single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style strings through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Vintage
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Make this iconic model part of your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.