- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Design Series CD-100ce Left Handed Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 430545
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CD100CE acoustic-electric brings Fender quality to just about anybody ” even lefties! The CD100CE features the Fender-designed dreadnought cutawa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivering Fender's great playability, great sound, and great looks in a lefty acoustic guitar.
The CD100CE acoustic-electric brings Fender quality to just about anybody ” even lefties! The CD100CE features the Fender-designed dreadnought cutaway shape with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome die-cast tuners, satin polyurethane finish and a Fishman preamp with volume, bass, mid, and treble controls, and a tuner.
- Model Name: CD100CE
- Model Number: 096-1006-021
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body style: Fender style dreadnought, cutaway, left-handed.
- Colors: natural
- Finish: gloss (polyurethane)
- Top: laminated spruce
- Bracing: scalloped X bracing
- Back and sides: laminated mahogany
- Neck: nato
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- No. Of frets: 20
- Bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III on-board preamp with tuner, volume, bass, mid, and treble
- Scale length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock inlay: stylized abalone and pearl "TC"
- Rosette: multi-ABS inlays
- Position inlays: dots
- Bridge pins: black with white
- Body and neck binding: black
- Pickguard: black