- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Player '60s Stratocaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K29675 000001000 K29675000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder, Greg Fessler, the '60s Stratocaster guitar features an alder body, "C"-shaped maple neck with a specia...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic style and sound.
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder, Greg Fessler, the '60s Stratocaster guitar features an alder body, "C"-shaped maple neck with a special 12 in.-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard and 21 medium jumbo frets, '69 Strat pickups, custom two-point vintage-style tremolo, and aged knobs and switch tip. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Custom '69 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle: Custom '69 Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: Custom '69 Single-Coil Strat
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, "Custom Shop Designed" Neck Plate
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this '60s masterpiece. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.