- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 510136
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a reissue that captures the real feel of the Buddy Holly-era Strat. Its deep body contours, character...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Play a timeless classic.
The Fender '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a reissue that captures the real feel of the Buddy Holly-era Strat. Its deep body contours, characteristic V-shaped maple neck, vintage-style hardware, classic colors, and aged plastic parts all lend authenticity to the Strat that helped birth rock 'n' roll.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body (polyester finish)
- Maple soft V-shaped neck (gloss urethane finish)
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Maple fingerboard
- 7.25" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- 1.650" nut width
- Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered pole pieces, alnico magnets, and aged covers
- 5-position pickup switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Master volume, neck pickup tone control, middle pickup tone control
- Fender Ping vintage-style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply white 8-hole pickguard
- Aged knobs and switch tip
- Synthetic bone nut
- Includes a gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.