- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1951 Heavy Relic HS Telecaster Electric Guitar
Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19228 000002000 L19228000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop 1951 Heavy Relic HS Telecaster Electric Guitar will please any vintage Tele fan fortunate enough to strap it on. This Nam...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful Tele feel and tone.
The Fender Custom Shop 1951 Heavy Relic HS Telecaster Electric Guitar will please any vintage Tele fan fortunate enough to strap it on. This Namm Limited Edition model reveals the remarkable workmanship and relic treatment that Fender Custom Shop is known for. It's available in a vintage combination of Tele specs. It has a heavy relic ash body with a roasted maple neck sporting a '57 soft "V" back shape. The fingerboard is maple with 21 6100 frets and a 9.5 in. radius. Chrome hardware, a single-ply parchment pickguard and an HS pickup configuration come together to produce a fantastic look and versatile Tele tone. Includes case, strap, Certificate of Authenticity.
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- Ash Body
- 1-Piece Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 6100 Jumbo Frets
- 9.5" Radius
- '57 Style Soft "V" Neck Shape
- Handwound 50-51 Blackguard Bridge Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity Neck Pickup
- Single-Ply Black Pickguard
- Bone Nut
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Own this special HS Telecaster. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.