- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1951 Telecaster HS Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product L30546
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Layering favorite modifications on a classic platform, the Limited Edition '51 HS Tele adds a little fatback soul to the classic Telecaster twang. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Relic vibe with modern enhancements.
Layering favorite modifications on a classic platform, the Limited Edition '51 HS Tele adds a little fatback soul to the classic Telecaster twang. The hand-wound ’50-’51 “Crushed” Blackguard single-coil bridge pickup is joined by a Seymour Duncan® Seth Lover SH-55 humbucking neck pickup for a one-two punch of tone. The clever control arrangement uses stacked 250K/500K pots to make sure both single-coil and humbuckers are properly compatible. A compound radius fingerboard on the rift-sawn "V" maple neck is superbly comfortable with easy bending all the way up, and the Relic finish supplies the vibe of a well-loved, often-played favorite. Vintage=style hardware rounds out the picture for an instrument you'll always treasure.
- Relic-finished 2-piece offset seam ash body
- 25.5"-scale, rift-sawn maple neck with 21-fret compound radius maple fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover HB in neck, Fender Custom Shop Crushed '50-51 bridge
- Vintage-style 3-saddle "Nocaster" bridge, vintage-style tuners
Time for your Custom Shop. Order this limited-edition '51 Tele HS today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 10/56 V
- Neck wood: Rift sawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound 7.25–9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SH
- Neck: Seth Lover
- Bridge: Hand-wound Crushed '50s
- Brand: Seymour Duncan Fender Custom Shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Stacked 250/500k Volume Pot
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style string-through
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Aged nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.