- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1955 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster - Custom Built - NAMM Limited Edition
Aged White Blonde
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J52574 000005000 J52574000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop 1955 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster NAMM Limited Edition takes you straight back to the instrument's original era, with a light...Click To Read More About This Product
A painstaking recreation with a few custom features.
The Fender Custom Shop 1955 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster NAMM Limited Edition takes you straight back to the instrument's original era, with a lightweight ash body in lacquer Relic finishes that evoke years of hard-fought wear and tear. The sparkling trio of hand-wound '55 single-coil Stratocaster pickups is mounted on a single-ply eight-hole white pickguard with five-way switching for modern tonal versatility.
Other premium features include a quartersawn maple neck with highly worn Heavy Relic treatment on the back, 9.5 in.-radius maple fingerboard with 21 6105 frets, rock-solid American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, American Vintage tuning machines and a Custom Shop Limited Edition engraved neck plate. Includes hardshell case, Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity and Fender Custom Shop 30th Anniversary Decal.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight Ash
- Body finish: Journeyman relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '54 U
- Neck wood: 1-piece tinted quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105 with Fret Ghosting
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Hand-Wound '55 Strat
- Middle: Hand-Wound '55 Strat
- Bridge: Hand-Wound '55 Strat
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring, Treble bleed tone saver
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Limited Edition Engraved Neckplate, Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity and Fender Custom Shop 30th Anniversary Decal
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy this amazing Strat for yourself. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.