- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1955 Journeyman Relic Telecaster - Custom Built - NAMM Limited Edition
Aged White Blonde
- Write a Review
- J52771 000001000 J52771000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop 1955 Journeyman Relic Telecaster - Custom Built - NAMM Limited Edition will please any vintage Tele fan fortunate enough to st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A relic'd masterpiece of ash, maple and hand-wound pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop 1955 Journeyman Relic Telecaster - Custom Built - NAMM Limited Edition will please any vintage Tele fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close inspection reveals the remarkable workmanship and relic treatment that Fender Custom Shop is known for. It's available in a vintage combination of Tele specs. It has a lightweight ash body with a maple neck sporting a "U" back shape. The fingerboard is maple with 21 6105 frets and a 9.5 in. radius. Chrome hardware, a vintage bridge, a single-ply eggshell pickguard and two hand-wound Tele pickups come together to produce a fantastic look and classic Tele tone. Includes case and limited edition neckplate.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight Ash
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1954 U
- Neck wood: Tinted 1-piece Rift-sawn maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105 with fret ghosting
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound 55/56
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Handwound 55/56
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Limited edition, 1 Ply Eggshell Pickguard
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Limited Edition Engraved Neckplate, Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity and Fender Custom Shop 30th Anniversary Decal
- Country of origin: United States
Own this amazing Telecaster. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.