- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1956 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J04544 000002000R92965 J04544000002000R92965
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Few guitars are as inspiring as a beat-up original-era Strat. There's just nothing like it. The Fender Custom Shop wanted to create a Stratocaster th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
True to its heritage with an alder body, maple neck and master-designed pickups.
Few guitars are as inspiring as a beat-up original-era Strat. There's just nothing like it. The Fender Custom Shop wanted to create a Stratocaster that would look, sound and play like a real workhorse; a truly battle-hardened beauty that had survived a lifetime of beer brawls and all-nighters.
The result is this gorgeously worn 1956 model, built with power and action that perfectly match its battered heavy-relic look. It is a guitar that is built for the player to lean into like nobody's business, with features including one of the favorite neck shapes-a V-shaped 10/'56 profile-plus a 9.5"-radius fingerboard for easier string bending, 21 6105 frets, and Master Designed pickups with a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup that produces humbucking "in-between" sounds. Includes case.
Fender Custom Shop heavy relic treatment
Alder body with 1-piece maple neck
Large V neck profile
Nickel hardware and vintage-style synchronized tremolo
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today.
Body Material: Alder
Body Shape: Stratocaster
Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
Neck Shape: 10/56 Large "V"
Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
Position Inlays: Black Dot
Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.