- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1958 Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Super Faded Aged Fiesta Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L19229 000001000 L19229000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop 1958 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, featuring a lightweight alder body with...Click To Read More About This Product
Plenty of authentic vibe and tones to satisfy the aficionado.
The Fender Custom Shop 1958 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, featuring a lightweight alder body with comfortable deep contours and a Relic lacquer finish that imparts the look of years of wear and tear. Sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound Fat ’50s Stratocaster pickups (reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup) with five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring with tone saver bleed for modern versatility.
Other premium features include a AA flame quartersawn maple neck with a 1959 Esquire “C” profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius, 6105 frets and bone nut, single-ply parchment pickguard, and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and deluxe hardshell case.
- Relic Lacquer Finish;
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- AA Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck with a '59 Esquire "C" Backshape
- 9.5" Fingerboard Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound Fat 50s Pickups with RWRP Middle
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone Saver Bleed
- 1-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Own this relic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.