- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1960 Roasted Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Aged Olympic White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L19224 000002000 L19224000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the dawn of the 1960s, with manned space flight just beginning, the Stratocaster stood poised for a wild new decade full of exciting and innovativ...Click To Read More About This Product
A wonderful recreation of an amazing guitar.
At the dawn of the 1960s, with manned space flight just beginning, the Stratocaster stood poised for a wild new decade full of exciting and innovative new music. Music history beckoned as never before-sound would be wrung from the Stratocaster in the '60s that its designers and players of the previous decade couldn't possibly have dreamed up.
The Fender Custom Shop Roasted 1960 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar is a Custom Built, limited edition model. It features an alder body with lacquer finish, roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, 6100 frets, hand-wound Ancho Poblano pickups with 5-way switching, brown tortoiseshell pickguard and relic vintage hardware.
This detailed Custom Shop reproduction of a 1960 Strat was built utilizing original tooling and production techniques of the era. And its Relic finish treatment gives it the look of a well-traveled and heavily played axe, although it is absolutely new in setup and playability. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Relic Lacquer Finish
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body;
- Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck with "'60 Oval C" Backshape
- 12" Radius Fingergboard
- 21 6100 Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound Ancho Poblano Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone Saver Bleed
- Brown Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Metal Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Own this roasted relic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.