- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
Lake Placid Blue
- Write a Review
- H76208 000002000 H76208000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the dawn of the 1960s, with manned space flight just beginning, the Stratocaster stood poised for a wild new decade full of exciting and innovativ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An accurate reproduction with an alder body, rosewood fingerboard and '60s Strat pickups.
At the dawn of the 1960s, with manned space flight just beginning, the Stratocaster stood poised for a wild new decade full of exciting and innovative new music. Music history beckoned as never before-sound would be wrung from the Stratocaster in the '60s that its designers and players of the previous decade couldn't possibly have dreamed up.
The Fender Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar features an alder body with lacquer finish, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 6105 frets, 1960 Stratocaster pickups with 5-way switching, custom pickguard and relic vintage hardware. This detailed Custom Shop reproduction of a 1960 Strat was built utilizing original tooling and production techniques of the era. And its Relic finish treatment gives it the look of a well-traveled and heavily played axe, although it is absolutely new in setup and playability. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Maple neck with oval C-shaped profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- 9.5" radius
- 6105 frets
- Relic '60s Strat single-coil pickups
- Volume/Tone/Tone controls
- 250K pots and 5-way switch
- Vintage relic hardware
- Standard vintage relic tremolo bridge
- Includes hardshell case
Strap on this Strat for size. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.