- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1964 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar
Faded 3-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72567 000001000 L72567000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic mid-'60s Strat vibe, from the Custom Shop to you.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Special builds from the world's finest builders
- Premium tonewoods, electronics and features
- Call for complete details on this special instrument
- Ask about financing options for purchase
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Journeyman Relic® Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted AA Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck with '63 Strat "C" Back-Shape
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Hand-Wound '64 Strat Pickups with RWRP Middle
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Mod #2 Wiring
- 3 Ply Parchment Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Metal Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.