- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1966 Jazzmaster Relic Matching Headcap Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75552 000001000 L75552000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Relic -finish, Custom Shop Jazzmaster adds a touch of style with aged white competition stripes over the metallic finish. Featuring Custom Shop ...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Jazzmaster style, with a finish that's ready for the checkered flag.
This Relic -finish, Custom Shop Jazzmaster adds a touch of style with aged white competition stripes over the metallic finish. Featuring Custom Shop flat-magnet pickups, a compound radius rosewood fingerboard and the classic Jazzmaster Lead/Rhythm switches, it's got all the vibe you could ever want.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Nitro Relic-finished 2-piece alder body, matching headstock
- 25.5"-scale solid maple neck, 21-fret, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Custom Shop flat-magnet Jazzmaster pickups, Lead/Rhythm switch, 3-way selector
- Vintage-style rocker bridge, floating tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style "F"-stamped tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body Type: Offset Solid Body
- Body wood: 2-piece Alder
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Lead/rhythm switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style Split-shaft
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.