- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1967 Relic Stratocaster - Custom Built - Namm Limited Edition
Aged Olympic White over 3-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53661 000004000 J53661000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop 1967 Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar will please any Strat fan fortunate enough to strap it on. It was made especially for ...Click To Read More About This Product
A relic'd masterpiece of alder tone wood, maple, round-laiminate rosewood and vintage Strat specs.
The Fender Custom Shop 1967 Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar will please any Strat fan fortunate enough to strap it on. It was made especially for 2017 Namm shoe to celebrate 30 years of the Fender Custom Shop.
Close inspection reveals the remarkable workmanship and attention to detail for which the Fender Custom Shop is known. It's available in a vintage combination of Strat specs. It has a contoured select alder body with a Rift-sawn maple neck sporting a 1966 oval "C" back shape.
The fingerboard is round-laminate rosewood with 22 vintage 6105 frets, leading to vintage Fender tuners. Perfectly incorporating a vintage Strat tremolo bridge, the brown-shell pickguard houses three handwound Strat pickups for classic Strat tone. Includes hardshell case and Limited Edition neckplate.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Select Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1966 oval C
- Neck wood: Rift-sawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Round laminate Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound 1969 Strat
- Middle: Handwound Fat '50s reverse wound reverse polarity
- Bridge: Handwound Texas special
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Limited Edition Engraved Neckplate
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity and Fender Custom Shop 30th Anniversary Decal
- Country of origin: United States
Own this unique Strat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.