- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '59 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L42891
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Limited Heavy Relic 1959 Stratocaster Electric Guitar exhibits all of the features and attention to detail that you expect from Fender Custom Sho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exquisite details, playability and tone.
The Limited Heavy Relic 1959 Stratocaster Electric Guitar exhibits all of the features and attention to detail that you expect from Fender Custom Shop. This is a special Strat that you'll enjoy for a lifetime, whether it's at home, in studio or on stage.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Roasted Medium Tint Quartersawn Maple neck and fingerboard with a '59 Esquire "C" Back-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- #6100 Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound Texas Special Strat Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Mod #2 Wiring
- 8-Hole Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines with Fender Logo
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Metal Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Own this masterpiece from Fender Custom Shop. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.