- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
Vintage White over 3-Tone Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04552 000001000 J04552000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar features include an alder body with lacquer finish, maple neck, rosewood fingerb...Click To Read More About This Product
A recreation of the classic with an alder body, maple neck and handwound pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar features include an alder body with lacquer finish, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 6105 frets, Fat '50s and Texas Special pickups with 5-way switching, three-ply mint green pickguard, and vintage hardware. This detailed Custom Shop reproduction of a '60s Strat was built utilizing original tooling and production techniques of the era. And its Relic finish treatment gives it the look of a well-traveled and played axe, although it is absolutely new in setup and playability.
Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Alder body
- Lacquer finish
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 6105 frets
- 9.5" radius
- Mid-'60s style oval C neck shape
- Bone nut
- 69 neck pickup
- Fat '50s mid pickup
- Texas Special bridge pickup
- Vintage hardware
- 3-ply mint green pickguard
- 5-way switch
- Includes case
You don't have to scour through auction sites, it's right here. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.