- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop '63 Telecaster Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar Masterbuilt by Chris Fleming
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72337 000001000 L72337000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the hands of Masterbuilder Chris Flaming comes this '63 Telecaster recreation. From the lightly aged nitrocellulose lacquer finish to the Lorett...Click To Read More About This Product
A stunning example of modern luthiery from Fender Masterbuilder Chris Fleming.
From the hands of Masterbuilder Chris Flaming comes this '63 Telecaster recreation. From the lightly aged nitrocellulose lacquer finish to the Loretta Diaz hand-wound Custom Shop pickups and genuine Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, it's a guitar the summons a pivotal era in 20th-century music.
Becoming a Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder isn't a easy path. Beyond complete mastery of traditional and modern luthiery skills, a builder must have an instinct for perfection and an imagination to see and hear the guitar in the hands of great players. Even experienced luthiers coming to Fender must serve a years-long apprenticeship before they can finally be held worthy of the title "Masterbuilder."
Over the years, Guitar Center's Platinum Rooms have honed their reputation of having a selection of some of the world's most desirable and exclusive gear. The Platinum Guitar Collection features a carefully considered selection of stunning instruments from the world's top builders, whether from the custom shops of major industry powerhouses or from the coterie of top-flight small luthiers. Packed with limited-edition, special-run and one-off unique guitars, the Platinum Collection is your source for the world's finest acoustic and electric guitars and basses. Call today to make a connection to your dreams.
- Masterbuilt, Journeyman Relic-finished, solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, quartersawn, flame maple neck; 21-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
- Loretta Diaz Hand-wound Custom Shop '63 Tele pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style, barrel saddle Tele bridge, vintage-style tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body Type: Single cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage C
- Neck wood: Flame Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Clay Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Hand-wound Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Hand-wound Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics:
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Vintage-style Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.