- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Artist Series Merle Haggard Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #510386 000063000US16056742 510386000063000US16056742
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Merle Haggard Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar is the result of a modified Thinline Merle's ingenuity. Enhancements include a laminate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Semi-hollowbody, set neck Tele with gold hardware.
The Fender Merle Haggard Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar is the result of a modified Thinline Merle's ingenuity. Enhancements include a laminated top of figured maple, a set neck with a deep carved heel, an ivoroid pickguard and binding, gold hardware, and an abalone Tuff Dog Tele peghead inlay.
The Merle Haggard Telecaster is armed with a Texas Special neck pickup and custom wiring of a 4-way Tele pickup switch-just the way Merle likes it. 2-color sunburst finish completes the deal. Fender includes a custom case, strap and cable ($179 value) with each Merle Haggard Artist Series Signature Telecaster.
- Maple center block, select alder wings with tone chambers, laminated, figured maple top (urethane finish)
- Figured maple neck (urethane finish)
- C-shaped profile
- Maple fingerboard (7.25" radius)
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Texas Special Tele single-coil pickups
- Master volume, master tone
- 4-position blade switch:
- 1 - bridge pickup 2-bridge and neck in parallel 3-neck pickup 4-neck and bridge in series (fatter tone than Pos. 2 and more output than 1, 2, or 3.
- Gold American Tele bridge
- Gold-plated Fender/Schaller die-cast tuning machines with white perloid buttons
- Gold-plated hardware
- 1-ply ivoroid pickguard
- 25-1'2" scale length
- Unique features: Tone chambers, mother-of-pearl "Tone Dog" headstock inlay, ivoroid body binding, set neck, deep-carved heel, Merle Haggard signature on headstock
- Includes case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.