- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Caballo Tono Limited Edition Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21009 000001001 J21009000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2015 Limited Edition Tele Caballo Tono presents a fresh take on Fender' original workhorse tone machine. Its name translates to œTone Horse Tele,...Click To Read More About This Product
A fresh take on Fender' original workhorse.
The 2015 Limited Edition Tele Caballo Tono presents a fresh take on Fender' original workhorse tone machine. Its name translates to œTone Horse Tele, and there is indeed a great deal of horsepower here, courtesy of a TV Jones Classic neck pickup, a hand-wound Texas Special Tele bridge pickup and a Greasebucket tone circuit, which rolls off highs without reducing gain. It' a dark horse too, with a Black lacquer finish on its lightweight alder body and the aged-and-worn Relic treatment to impart the look of authentic wear and tear.
Other premium features include a 1-piece quartersawn maple neck with a highly worn heavy-Relic treatment, 9.5"-radius with 21 narrow jumbo frets, distinctive Cabronita pickguard and reverse control plate (pickup switch placed behind control knobs), rock-solid Custom Shop RSD bridge, Sperzel tuning machines with pearl buttons, and Schaller strap locks. Black Limited Edition case included.
- TV Jones Classic neck pickup
- Hand-wound Texas Special Tele bridge pickup
- Greasebucket tone circuit
- Lightweight alder body with Relic treatment
- One-piece quartersawn maple neck with Relic treatment
- 9.5-radius with 21 narrow jumbo frets
- Cabronita pickguard and reverse control plate
- Custom Shop RSD bridge
- Sperzel tuning machines
- Schaller strap locks
- Includes Black Limited Edition case
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.