- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop '52 Tele Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 517913
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The gorgeous finish on this Custom Shop '52 Tele Relic is genuine hand-applied nitrocellulose lacquer expertly aged and checked to look just like an ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unique copper metallic finish on a limited run of 100 instruments!
The gorgeous finish on this Custom Shop '52 Tele Relic is genuine hand-applied nitrocellulose lacquer expertly aged and checked to look just like an original '52 road warrior that's seen a lot of hard, sweaty nights under the stage lights. The body is premium lightweight ash for superb resonance enhanced by the ultra-tight joint with the one-piece maple boat neck. A Custom Shop Twisted Tele single-coil at the neck and a Custom NoCaster Vintage Tele single-coil at the bridge deliver that inimitable spanky Tele twang. Original brass barrel bridge, Gotoh vintage-style tuners, and every other period-perfect piece of hardware on this guitar is aged so accurately you can't tell it from an actual vintage piece.
- Premium lightweight ash body
- 1-piece maple neck/fingerboard
- "Boat neck" neck shape
- Custom Shop Twisted Tele single coil at the neck
- Custom Shop NoCaster vintage Tele single coil at the bridge
- Original vintage style Tele bridge with 3 brass saddles and ashtray cover
- Gotoh vintage style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Tweed thermometer case and standard molded case