- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Deluxe Journeyman Relic Twisted Telecaster Bigsby Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L30109 000008000 L30109000008000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Commissioned and crafted especially for the remodeling and spectacular Grand Re-opening of Guitar Center's legendary flagship store in Hollywood, Cal...Click To Read More About This Product
A very special commemorative Telecaster.
Commissioned and crafted especially for the remodeling and spectacular Grand Re-opening of Guitar Center's legendary flagship store in Hollywood, California, these gorgeous metal sparkle, Bigsby-loaded Telecasters are more than ready for their closeup. Each bears a custom-engraved commemorative neckplate and '50s-style neck, headstock and logo. As with all of our Fender Custom Shop instruments, it comes with a deluxe hard case and certificate of Authenticity.
- Journeyman Relic Finished 2-piece select ash body
- 25.5"-scale quartersawn maple neck, 21-fret round-lam rosewood fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups, 3-way switch
- Bigsby B5 bridge and tailpiece, vintage-style "F"-stamped tuners
Don't miss out on this special Commemorative Telecaster. Order yours now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Journeyman relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 10/56 V
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Journeyman relic
- Material: Round laminate Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Bridge: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B5
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style "F"-logo stamped
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity, Custom engraved neck plate
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.