- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Double Esquire Custom Relic Limited Edition Electric Guitar
Aged Blue Flower
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72796 000001000 L72796000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This limited-edition Double Esquire is a superb example of Fender Custom Shop craftsmanship. With an amazingly lightweight, resonant roasted pine bod...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight and extremely resonant, this Tele has it all.
This limited-edition Double Esquire is a superb example of Fender Custom Shop craftsmanship. With an amazingly lightweight, resonant roasted pine body and rift-sawn maple neck, the acoustic tone rings like a bell. The hand-wound '50-'51 Blackguard pickups and reverse slant bridge give a unique tone that adds twang on the low-end, and mellows the highs. Includes hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Relic-finished roasted pine body for superior resonance and light weight
- Rift-sawn maple on maple neck with comfortable compound 7.25–9" radius
- Hand-wound Custom Shop '50-'51 Blackguard pickups, 3-way switch
- Reverse Nocaster bridge with Custom Shop RSD saddles, vintage-style tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Roasted Pine
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Asymmetric V
- Neck wood: Rift-sawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Hand-wound Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Hand-wound Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String-thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.