- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Dual Mag Relic Stratocaster - Custom Built - Namm Limited Edition
Aged Desert Sand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52526 000003000 J52526000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop Dual Mag Relic Stratocaster Namm Limited Edition stands out with its warm rosewood neck and relic treatment. Specially bu...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage looks and sound with a rosewood neck.
The Fender Custom Shop Dual Mag Relic Stratocaster Namm Limited Edition stands out with its warm rosewood neck and relic treatment. Specially built for NAMM 2017 it features a lightweight ash body with deep contours and a comfortable 10/56 V neck profile.
The trio of hand-wound Dual-Mag Custom Shop Stratocaster pickups includes a reverse-wound, reverse-polarity middle pickup to reduce hum—kicking out the rich, clear tone that made the Strat a legend when it first hit the stage in 1954. The Fat ‘50s wiring reduces treble loss when rolling the volume back while allowing the controls to react smoothly and evenly, without the typical “hot spots.
Other premium features include a 1-ply pickguard, vintage style hardware, limited edition engraved neckplate and tweed hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight Ash with deep contours
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 10/56 V
- Neck wood: Rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Postmodern Strat Fat '50s
- Middle: Postmodern Strat Fat '50s
- Bridge: Postmodern Strat Fat '50s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Postmodern Strat Fat 50's Hookup Wiring with Greasebucket tone control for bridge pickup
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own this amazing Strat for yourself. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.