- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Fender Limited-Edition Paisley Jazzmaster Journeyman Relic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68078 000002000 L68078000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The San Francisco Flower Power movement that started in 1968 largely inspired paisley finishes, which first appeared on the Fender Telecaster. Paying...Click To Read More About This Product
Peace, Love, And The Limited-Edition Paisley Jazzmaster From Fender
The San Francisco Flower Power movement that started in 1968 largely inspired paisley finishes, which first appeared on the Fender Telecaster. Paying tribute to this classic aesthetic, the artists at the Fender Dream Factory utilized their imagination to create a pair of Paisley Jazzmaster guitars—one in classic Pink Paisley, and one in Black. Both Fender Paisley Jazzmaster guitars come with a matching nitro-finished Paisley pickguard. The two-piece alder body features a nitro lacquer finish with a Journeyman Relic treatment. The design gives the Paisley Jazzmaster the look and feel of a well-loved stage veteran.
Featuring a comfortable, ’62 Jazzmaster C-shaped profile, the rift sawn maple neck boasts a 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 #6105 frets that provide a familiar playing feel.
The pair of hand-wound Jazzmaster pickups provide are rich and throaty-sounding and are connected with vintage-style wiring. Fender also kept its famous rhythm/lead circuit intact to ensure authentic tone and performance. To achieve a snappy tone and perfect intonation, the Fender Custom Shop added an upgraded touch with the RSD Jazzmaster bridge.
Additional features of the limited-edition Paisley Jazzmaster Journeyman Relic from Fender include vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. The guitar comes with a deluxe hardshell case, strap, and a Certificate of Authenticity.
Feel the flower power of the Paisley Jazzmaster. Order today.
- Body: 2-piece select alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple rift sawn with rosewood fingerboard with a Jazzmaster "C" shape and 9.5" (241 mm) radius
- Frets: 21, 6105 narrow tall
- Hardware: Relic chrome-plated hardware
- Bridge: RSD Jazzmaster bridge with vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button
- Pickups: Custom shop hand-wound Jazzmaster (bridge and neck)
- Wiring: Modified vintage Jazzmaster with 250k pots
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Included: Deluxe hardshell case, strap, certificate of authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.