- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Imperial Arc 1972 Telecaster Custom Masterbuilt by Paul Waller, Rosewood
Lake Placid Blue over 3-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40650 000001000 J40650000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop Imperial Arc 1972 Telecaster Custom Masterbuilt by Paul Walle will please any Tele fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close ...Click To Read More About This Product
A relic'd masterpiece of ash tone wood, maple, Indian rosewood and handwound pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop Imperial Arc 1972 Telecaster Custom Masterbuilt by Paul Walle will please any Tele fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close inspection reveals the remarkable workmanship and attention to detail for which Paul of Fender Custom Shop is known. It's available in a vintage combination of Tele specs. It has a lightweight ash body with a plain grain maple neck sporting a mid-'60s back shape. The fingerboard is Indian rosewood with 21 frets, leading to Schaller "F" Tuners tuners. Perfectly incorporating a 51 Nocaster bridge, the 3-ply pickguard houses a Handwound Broadcaster bridge pickup and a Custom Designed Handwound Humbucker at the neck. Includes hardshell case.
Paul Waller Master Builder
Master Builder Paul Waller is a Southern California native with woodworking and guitar making in his blood. He built his first guitar at age 14 in his high school woodshop and hasn™t looked back since.He joined a cabinet shop right out of high school and, after a stint at a small Southern California guitar maker, enrolled at the acclaimed Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery in Phoenix in 2000. There he trained extensively in electric and acoustic guitar construction and repair, specializing in arch-top work, which remains his favorite. Waller joined Fender in 2003 fresh from his training at Roberto-Venn. He spent two years working closely with master arch-top craftsman Bob Benedetto, and he became steeped in the many facets of building techniques from all the Custom Shop' Master Builders.
- Model Description: 1972 Telecaster Custom
- Master Builder: Paul Waller
- Finish Package: Heavy Relic
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Top Material: N/A
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Bridge/Tremolo: 51 Nocaster
- Machines: Schaller "F" Tuners
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Plastic Parts/Knobs: Black
- Neck Shape: Mid 60's Oval "C"
- Peg Head: Tele
- Neck Material: Plain Grain Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Round Lam Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Type: 6105
- # of Frets: 21
- Pick Guard: 3-Ply Black
- Bridge PU: Handwound Broadcaster
- Middle PU: N/A
- Neck PU: Custom Designed Handwound Humbucker
- Special Wiring: N/A
- Special Switching: N/A
Grab a Tele that you'll be proud to own. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.