- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Journeyman Relic Twisted Telecaster Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L19231 000001000CZ536311 L19231000001000CZ536311
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Journeyman Relic Twisted Telecaster will please any vintage Tele fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close inspection...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Tele feel and tone.
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Journeyman Relic Twisted Telecaster will please any vintage Tele fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close inspection reveals the remarkable workmanship and relic treatment that Fender Custom Shop is known for. It's available in a vintage combination of Tele specs. It has a select ash body with a maple neck sporting a 10/56 "V" back shape. The fingerboard is maple with 21 6100 frets and a 9.5 in. radius. Chrome hardware, a Bigsby tailpiece, a single-ply parchment pickguard and two hand-wound Twisted Tele pickups come together to produce a fantastic look and classic Tele tone. Includes case, strap, Certificate of Authenticity.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Off Center Select Ash Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck with a 10/56 "V" Back-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- #6100 Frets
- Hand-Wound Twisted Tele (Bridge and Neck) Pickups
- 3-Way Switch
- Modern Tele with Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- 1-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Bigsby B-5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines with Fender Logo
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Own this special Twisted Telecaster. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.