- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop La Cabronita Especial Relic Single Pickup Electric Guitar
- Product 423530
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Collection La Cabronita Especial Electric Guitar is the ultimate in simple elegance. La Cabronita has also been called...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited-edition Custom Shop model with the soul of a guitar made fifty years ago.
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Collection La Cabronita Especial Electric Guitar is the ultimate in simple elegance. La Cabronita has also been called the nastiest guitar Fender has ever made!
Many of the greatest tones of rock and roll, rockabilly, and country have been recorded on a solid body guitar with a single bridge pickup”like La Caronita Especial. The sonic purity delivered by a single pickup guitar is due to the absence of the second set of magnets from a second pickup. This magnetic pull influences the arc of the strings and alters the guita'rs tone. At its root, every electric guitar is first-and-foremost an acoustic instrument. With select woods and Fender Custom Shop quality, the Cabronitas Especial translates into a brilliant, colossal electrified guitar sound!
The Fender Carbronita Especial has the soul of a guitar made fifty years ago with vintage details like a 25.5" scale single-cutaway and the Telecaster body style. La Cabronita is crafted from select lightweight alder with a thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, a one-piece quartersawn maple neck with a large "C" shaped profile, a bone nut, and a 21-fret maple fingerboard with a 9.5" radius. Hardware includes Sperzel die-cast tuning machines with white pearloid buttons and a deluxe chromed brass bridge plate with solid stainless steel saddles.
The no-frills La Cabronita Especial guitar is armed with a single TV Jones PowerTron pickup in the bridge position for a full, open, throaty humbucking bite. A Greasebucket Tone control circuit rolls off highs without adding additional bass for more precise control of your sound.
The Fender Custom Shop Relic finish adds character by simulating the natural wear and tear of years of heavy use: nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts. Only two of these unbridled rock and roll machines were produced in Fender Sherwood Green”for the NAMM show. Fender includes a hardshell case, strap, straplocks, cable, polishing cloth, and a custom shop Certificate of Authenticity with each La Cabronita Especial electric guitar.
- Color: Sherwood Green
- Style: Single cutaway Telecaster
- Body: select lightweight alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, large "C" shape, (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: maple, 9.5" radius (241 mm)
- No. Of frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- Pickup: 1 TV Jones PowerTron (bridge)
- Controls: Volume, Greasebucket Tone control circuit (rolls off highs without adding bass)
- Pickup switching: none
- Bridge: Deluxe chromed brass bridge plate with solid stainless steel saddles Machine heads: Sperzel die-cast tuning machines with white pearloid buttons Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard 1-ply parchment
- Scale length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250r, nickel-plated steel (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046, p/n 0730250206)
- Accessories: strap, straplocks, cable, polishing cloth, Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Deluxe black hardshell case (black crushed velvet interior)
- Unique features:
- La Cabronita Especial decal on back rear of body,
- Nocaster chrome dome knobs,
- Bone nut,
- Relic finish shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.