- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1963 Heavy Relic Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H70748
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Telecaster Custom has always been a classic canvas for for Fender, and the Limited 1963 Heavy Relic Telecaster Custom takes that platform and sma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With the rugged look of years of jukin'.
The Telecaster Custom has always been a classic canvas for for Fender, and the Limited 1963 Heavy Relic Telecaster Custom takes that platform and smashes it against the wall! Fender wanted to make a completely torn-up Tele that looks like it had been played in every juke joint in Mississippi, and this is the result. The guitar features a large "C" shaped neck with a flatter radius and bigger frets to allow smooth bending and lower action, and a hand-wound Abby Hot Nocaster bridge pickup along with our Twisted Tele neck pickup.
The Fender Custom Shop "Heavy Relic" treatment creates guitars that are super worn-in, like your favorite pair of jeans. They show the natural wear and tear from years of heavy use ” nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Alder body
- Maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Dark Indian rosewood fingerboard with large C-shaped neck profile
- 9.5" radius
- 21 Dunlop 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- White dot position inlays
- Limited edition neck plate
- Abby Handwound Hot Nocaster bridge pickup
- Twisted Tele neck pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector
- Vintage nickel hardware
- Vintage '63 Tele bridge with threaded saddles
- Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners
- Micarta nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- 1.650" nut width