- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Limited-Edition George Fullerton Prototype Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H77353
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
George Fullerton made many helpful design suggestions when Fender began working on prototype Stratocaster guitar models in 1953, and this was one of ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An original Strat design with modern player appointments.
George Fullerton made many helpful design suggestions when Fender began working on prototype Stratocaster guitar models in 1953, and this was one of the designs that would evolve into the Stratocaster as the world knows it today. While the unique control plate and black anodized pickguard really evoke the œspace-age concepts popular at Fender during that original era, this model differs from the original in some more modern touches, such as a 9.5 fingerboard radius and taller 6105 frets. We invited legendary pickup Queen Abigail Ybarra to hand-wind each of the three pickups as a nod to the man who hired her at Fender in 1956.
- Lightweight ash body
- 25.5" Scale maple neck, large "v" shape profile
- 9.5" Radius maple fretboard, 21 Dunlop 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- Abby Handwound Stratocaster neck, middle and bridge pickups
- Master volume, neck/middle tone, bridge tone controls, 5-way pickup selector
- American Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Fender Gotoh vintage style tuners
- Limited edition hardshell case, strap, cable, certificate of authenticity included
Own the best of Strats old and new. Order this prototype today.