- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Mischief Maker Heavy Relic - Aged Lake Placid Blue over 3-Color Sunburst
- Product J48206
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2016 Limited Edition Heavy Relic Mischief Maker is much more than a battered Stratocaster with a Telecaster neck—its modern wiring includes a Ble...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A spirited Custom Shop creation that delivers all the sounds of a Stratocaster and a Telecaster.
The 2016 Limited Edition Heavy Relic Mischief Maker is much more than a battered Stratocaster with a Telecaster neck—its modern wiring includes a Blender neck pickup control that delivers a full and truly variable range of Stratocaster and Telecaster tones. Its trio of pickups includes a hand wound 1969 neck pickup, reverse-hand wound/reverse-polarity ’65 middle pickup and hand wound Texas Special bridge pickup, with even more tonal versatility from the Greasebucket master tone circuit (which rolls off highs without reducing gain), master volume control and five-way switch.
Other premium features include a Heavy Relic lacquer finish on a lightweight alder body, one-piece tinted maple birdseye neck with 10/’56 “V”-shaped profile and 9.5 in. fingerboard radius, jumbo frets and bone nut, single-ply eggshell pickguard and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop Limited neck plate, case and certificate of authenticity.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 10/56 V
- Neck wood: 1-piece tinted Birdseye maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6100 jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Hand-Wound Mischief Maker
- Middle: Hand-Wound Mischief Maker
- Bridge: Hand-Wound Mischief Maker
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone and blend
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Tele headstock
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Get the best of both. Order today.