- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edtion 60s H/S Relic Tele
- Write a Review
- #J44512 000001000CZ529907 J44512000001000CZ529907
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its imaginative look, feel and authentic sound, the Custom Shop’s Limited Edition Heavy RelicH/S Tele is for the player who wants to look and so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Relic Tele with EVH humbucker.
With its imaginative look, feel and authentic sound, the Custom Shop’s Limited Edition Heavy Relic
H/S Tele is for the player who wants to look and sound totally unique. The striking color over color
Heavy Relic finish delivers way-cool vintage style, artistically melding with the contemporary pickup
complement to create something fresh and unique—perfect for the most discerning of players and
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Body wood: 2 piece Alder
Body finish: Relic
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: 1962 C
Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Radius: 9.5 in.
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 21
Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
Neck: EVH Humbucking
Bridge: Twisted single-coil Tele
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
Tuning machines: Vintage-style Relic
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Strap, cable, cloth and owner's manual
Country of origin: United States
Vintage appointments all around. Great guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.