- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt 1957 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H61751
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Masterbuilt Electric Guitar is made by the best luthiers in the business. It has the unique combinatio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Classic 57 features built with master craftsmanship and made to appear well played.
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Masterbuilt Electric Guitar is made by the best luthiers in the business. It has the unique combination of features only available in 1957 and was carefully treated to create the aura of a guitar that was played over the years.
This '50s Strat has been given Fender's "New Old Stock" (NOS) treatment”built (from original tooling) as if bought new in the '50s, surviving till today.
The body is alder with a black lacquer finish. The custom maple neck has a thin 10/56 "V" back shape and 9.5" radius for authentic vintage feel and vibe.
True Strat tone is produced via 3 Custom Shop hand-wound Strat fat '50s single-coil pickups, which can be adjusted with Fender's familiar 5-position switch, master volume, and 2 tone controls.
The Fender Custom Shop '1957 Stratocaster Relic Masterbuilt Electric Guitar is equipped with so many vintage style features and mojo, it will be both a dream come true and a dream to play for Fender connoisseurs.
Since 1987, the Fender Custom Shop has been a "dream factory," producing guitars that are to playing what Ferraris are to driving. The skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, Calif., Custom Shop are known worldwide for their artistry in making guitars that range from the fine to the fantastic. Whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. Fender's finest is the world's finest.
- Lacquer finish
- Custom Neck
- 57 Strat relic
- '50s truss rod
- Micarta black 6.3mm face dot
- Micarta black 3/32" side dot
- Vintage 2.375 in R5. fret wire
- 9.50" Radius
- Thin 10/56 "V" back shape
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .840"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .960"
- Bone nut
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer (no finish on back of neck)
- Custom 57 Strat relic
- Pickup neck position: Handwound Strat fat '50s relic
- Pickup mid position: Handwound Strat fat '50s relic
- Pickup bridge position: Handwound Strat fat '50s relic
- Pickguard: 57 Strat .060 parch relic
- Pickguard: Shape 57 Strat
- Pickup selector switch: Switch 5-Way lever
- Selector switch tip: White relic
- Knob tone: White relic Pimco
- Knob volume: White relic Pimco
- Pots: 250K
- Bridge assembly: Strat vintage relic
- Output assemblies: Vint Strat relic
- Neck plate: Vintage relic
- Back plate & trem cover: Relic Strat
- Tremolo arm: Vintage Strat relic
- Tremolo arm tip: White relic
- Vintage nickel relic tuners
- String set for guitar: 010-013-017-226-236-246
- Finish package: Relic
- Plating: Chrome
- Right hand model
- Tweed vintage case