- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt 1966 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H61754
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This detailed Custom Shop reproduction of a 1966 Strat was built by Master Builder John Cruz utilizing original tooling and production techniques of ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A '60s Strat with fat pickups, coil-splitting, and blend control.
This detailed Custom Shop reproduction of a 1966 Strat was built by Master Builder John Cruz utilizing original tooling and production techniques of the era. The Relic finish treatment on the 1966 Stratocaster Relic Masterbuilt gives it the look of a well-traveled and heavily played axe, although it is absolutely new in playability.
The HSS pickup array on this Strat is a real head-turner: a Handwound JC Fat '50s single-coil neck pickup, John Cruz Ltd single-coil middle pickup, and a Duncan Enforcer HB bridge pickup. The 5-way switch gives you S1 coil-splitting of the Duncan Enforcer humbucker which can be combined with the neck single-coil. The Master Volume/Master Tone/Blend pots give you more tonal control. The Blend lets you combine the output of the neck and bridge pickups to achieve that "Tele squonk."
- Relic Black-over-Shell Pink lacquer finish
- Select alder body
- Gunstock oil finished maple neck with '66 oval "C" back-shape
- Maple cap fingerboard
- 9.5" radius
- 21 6100-style frets
- Handwound JC Fat '50s single-coil neck pickup
- John Cruz Ltd single-coil middle pickup
- Duncan Enforcer HB bridge pickup
- 5-way switch with S1 coil-splitting & Vol/Tone Blend
- Three-ply parchment pickguard
- Non-recessed Floyd Rose Original locking trem
- Vintage hardware
- Black hardshell case
- Certificate of Authenticity