- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Dennis Galuszka '60s Relic Stratocaster Brazilian Rosewood Neck Electric Guitar
Aztec Gold over Olympic White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46988 000003000 L46988000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Dennis Galuszka '60s Relic Stratocaster Brazilian Rosewood Neck Electric Guitar takes you back to the '60s when th...Click To Read More About This Product
All the best '60s stuff, masterfully built to perfection.
The Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Dennis Galuszka '60s Relic Stratocaster Brazilian Rosewood Neck Electric Guitar takes you back to the '60s when the Strat was enjoying a phenomenal decade. Its lightweight alder body features a Relic lacquer finish that evokes years of wear and tear, and sparkling tone comes from three Josefina hand-wound Strat pickups with five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring.
Other premium features include a Custom Brazilian rosewood neck with a '60s oval “C” profile, 9.5 in.-radius Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with 6105 frets and bone nut, and chrome/nickel hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
Like Fender itself, Dennis Galuszka is a Southern California native. Combining his dual passions for music and woodworking, he began building high-end acoustic guitars during his 13 years as a cabinetmaker. As a working drummer, it was a 1999 audition with one of the Fender Master Builders that led to a job interview and a new kind of steady gig—as an apprentice at the Fender Custom Shop.
After only eight months there, Galuszka was promoted to Master Builder. He has since built finely crafted instruments for influential players including Paul McCartney, Andy Summers, Johnny Marr, Patrick Stump, Mike Dirnt, Sting and many others. He has lent his expertise to a number of truly distinctive instruments, including double-neck guitars and unusual takes on classic Fender designs, and several artist model designs. “It’s all about the feel and sound of an instrument,” Galuszka said. “Those things are number one with me, above everything else.”
This is the Strat you've been waiting for. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Lightweight Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s Oval C
- Neck wood: Brazilian rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: '60s
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Material: Brazilian rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Josefina Hand-Wound '60s Strat
- Middle: Josefina Hand-Wound '60s Strat RWRP
- Bridge: Josefina Hand-Wound '60s Strat
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Special electronics: Vintage Modified #2 Wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: American Vintage Strat Bridge
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome/nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Master Builder by Dennis Galuszka, Relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.