- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Dennis Galuszka '60s Telecaster Relic Brazilian Rosewood Neck Electric Guitar
Olympic White over 3-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48310 000002000 L48310000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sporting the luxury of a solid Brazilian rosewood neck and fingerboard, this Relic '60s Tele, from Custom Shop Masterbulder Dennis Galuszka, will be ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid Brazilian rosewood neck and masterbuilt quality.
Sporting the luxury of a solid Brazilian rosewood neck and fingerboard, this Relic '60s Tele, from Custom Shop Masterbulder Dennis Galuszka, will be a prized addition to your guitar arsenal.
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Relic-finish 2-piece alder body
- Brazilian rosewood neck and fingerboard
- Handwound Custom Shop '63 Tele pickups with modern wiring
- Vintage-style 3-barrel Tele bridge and split-shaft tuners
Experience the luxury. Order your Masterbuilt '60s Tele today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Alder
- Body finish: Relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1963
- Neck wood: Brazilian Rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Brazilian rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound '63 Tele
- Bridge: Handwound '63 Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom Shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style string-through
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Aged nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.