- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Kyle McMillin HST Stratocaster NOS Ebony Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48308 000002000 L48308000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A stunning 4A flame top and neck set off the versatility of an HST (Humbucker/Strat/Tele) pickup configuration in this instrument from Fender Custom ...Click To Read More About This Product
Stunning flame maple and a versatile pickup configuration.
A stunning 4A flame top and neck set off the versatility of an HST (Humbucker/Strat/Tele) pickup configuration in this instrument from Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder Kyle McMillin.
Over the years, Guitar Center's Platinum Rooms have honed their reputation of having a selection of some of the world's most desirable and exclusive gear. The Platinum Guitar Collection features a carefully considered selection of stunning instruments from the world's top builders, whether from the custom shops of major industry powerhouses or from the coterie of top-flight small luthiers. Packed with limited-edition, special-run and one-off unique guitars, the Platinum Collection is your source for the world's finest acoustic and electric guitars and basses. Call today to make a connection to your dreams.
- Urehane-finish 4A flame top on solid alder body with pearl binding
- 4A flame maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan SH1-N, hand wound Fat Strat '50 and Tele Texas Special pickups
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo and split-shaft tuners
- Vintage RSD bridge
It's time you owned a Masterbuilt guitar. Order your Kyle McMillin-built HST Stratocaster today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: It Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: AAA flame Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Bi-Flex
- Neck finish: NOS Nitrocellulose
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: SH1-N
- Middle: Handwound Fat Strat '50s
- Bridge: Handwound Tele Texas Special
- Brand: Seymour Duncan Fender Custom Shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Rear-loaded controls
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.