- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Mischief Maker Heavy Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L19273
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Mischief Maker Heavy Relic Stratocaster is more than a battered Stratocaster with a Telecaster neck. Its trio of picku...Click To Read More About This Product
An extraordinary model that plays great and sounds amazing.
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Mischief Maker Heavy Relic Stratocaster is more than a battered Stratocaster with a Telecaster neck. Its trio of pickups includes a hand wound 1969 Strat neck pickup, reverse-hand wound/reverse-polarity ’65 middle pickup and hand wound Texas Special bridge pickup.
Other premium features include a Heavy Relic lacquer finish on an alder body, one-piece medium-tinted maple birdseye neck with 10/’56 “V”-shaped profile and 9.5 in. fingerboard radius, jumbo frets and bone nut, single-ply parchment pickguard and vintage hardware. Includes deluxe hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- Medium Tinted 1-Piece "A" Birdseye Maple Neck
- 6100 Jumbo Frets
- 9.5" Radius
- 10/56 "V" Neck Shape
- Handwound '69 Strat Neck Pickup
- Handwound '65 Strat RWRP Middle Pickup
- Handwound Texas Special Bridge Pickup
- Single-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- 5-Way Switch
- Bone Nut
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Own this special Strat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.