- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Postmodern NOS Telecaster Electric Guitar Maple Fingerboard
- Product J32200
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2016 Postmodern Telecaster is elegantly designed with a reappraisal of modern assumptions. A time-honored classic crafted with six decades of “Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A time-honored classic with some modern refinements.
The 2016 Postmodern Telecaster is elegantly designed with a reappraisal of modern assumptions. A time-honored classic crafted with six decades of “Fender firsts,” it has a lightweight ash body with a comfortable cutaway heel, a tinted quartersawn maple neck with a finely sculpted mid-’60s “oval C” profile and Heavy Relic back finish, a fast compound-radius (9.5”-12”) fingerboard (round-laminated one-piece maple) with a bone nut and 21 narrow jumbo frets, two hand-wound Twisted Tele pickups with three-way switching, and modern wiring with Greasebucket tone circuit, which rolls off highs without reducing gain.
Other premium features include a single-ply parchment pickguard, Custom Shop RSD bridge, Fender-logo vintage-style tuners, Schaller strap locks and Fender “F” logo engraved neck plate. Available in NOS lacquer finishes, it includes black hardshell case and Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash with cut-away heel
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C mid '60s oval
- Neck wood: Maple Quartersawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard with Vintage Butt Adjust Neck
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: RSD Telecaster
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage F stamped
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: NOS treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own a Tele that you'll love to play. Order today.