- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Postmodern Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar
Aged Daphne Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18764 000001000 L18764000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Postmodern Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar exhibits all of the features and attention to detail that you expect from Fender Custom ...Click To Read More About This Product
Exquisite details, playability and tone.
The Postmodern Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar exhibits all of the features and attention to detail that you expect from Fender Custom Shop. This is a special Strat that you'll enjoy for a lifetime, whether it's at home, in studio or on stage. Call Private Reserve Guitars today for a full hands-on description of this model's unique characteristics.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- Closet Classic Hardware
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body with Contoured Heel
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck with '60s Style "C" Backshape
- Round-Lam Maple Fingerboard with 9.5"-12" Compound Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound El Diablo Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone Saver-Bleed
- 3-Ply Eggshell Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines with Fender Logo
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Own this masterpiece from Fender Custom Shop. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.