- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Reverse Headstock '59 Stratocaster Relic NAMM Limited-Edition Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red over Red Sparkle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50632 000001000 L50632000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This very limited-edition Fender Custom Shop reverse-headstock '59 Strat was created especially for the 2019 Winter NAMM show. Crafted from select wo...Click To Read More About This Product
Direct from 2019 NAMM, limited-edition custom shop builds.
This very limited-edition Fender Custom Shop reverse-headstock '59 Strat was created especially for the 2019 Winter NAMM show. Crafted from select woods and featuring hand-wound pickups, these guitars are items of pride for the builders in the Fender Custom Shop and will take a special place in your collection.
If you're interested in any of our custom shop, limited-run or other premium instruments, we encourage you to call and talk with one of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff for more detailed information about any specific guitar.
- Relic-finished solid alder body
- Reverse-headstock, quartersawn '63 C-profile maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop El Diablo pickups, Fat '50s Strat wiring
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo, vintage-style tuners
Call for details on this very limited-run reverse-headstock special build. Order yours today and don't miss out.
- Relic Lacquer Finish on Body with Heavy Relic Neck Back
- Alder Body
- Tinted Quartersawn Sawn Maple Neck with 63 Strat "C" Back-Shape
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Reverse Headstock
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound El Diablo Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- Strat Fat 50's Wiring
- 3-Ply Mint Pickguard
- Vintage Strat Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Wing String Tree with Spacer
- Bone Nut
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.