- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Robin Trower Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Midnight Wine Burst Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H75878 000002001 H75878000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Legendary solo artist and Procol Harum guitarist Robin Trower helped define an era of guitar-riff rock with the first four notes of 1974s Bridge of S...Click To Read More About This Product
An axe fit for a blues-rock master.
Legendary solo artist and Procol Harum guitarist Robin Trower helped define an era of guitar-riff rock with the first four notes of 1974s Bridge of Sighs. The Robin Trower Signature Stratocaster guitar features custom pickups created by Trower and Fender master builder Todd Krause, with a reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup (including a humbucking option in the second and fourth positions). Other features include an alder body, custom C-shaped maple neck with abalone dot position inlays and narrow spacing, large 70s-style headstock with 70s-style decal, synchronized tremolo bridge, bullet truss rod adjustment nut and four-bolt neck plate. Includes case.
- Alder body
- Custom C-shaped maple neck
- Custom pickups withs RW/RP and humbucking option in 2nd and 4th positions
- Synchonized tremolo bridge
- '70s-style headstock with '70s decal
- Bullet truss rod adjusttment
- 4-bolt neck plate
- Includes case
Call or click to order the Robin Trower Signature Stratocaster.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.