- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Dick Dale Signature Malibu SCE Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 485360
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Two Words”Dick Dale. Yes, the man who helped create the sound of surf music that defined a generation is at it again with the introduction of his sig...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For the surfin' southpaws comes this sweet red machine from a bona fide legend.
Two Words”Dick Dale. Yes, the man who helped create the sound of surf music that defined a generation is at it again with the introduction of his signature Malibu guitar. He designed this beautiful instrument with painful attention to detail including the dual matching pickguards, 3" body depth for a more comfortable playing and less feedback when plugged in, Fishman pickup system with onboard tuner, and of course the reverse headstock to help you surf those signature Dick Dale licks.
Built on a thin folk body design, this left-handed Malibu SCE acoustic-electric guitar features a laminated spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, and scalloped X-bracing, offering well-balanced tone, with plenty of punchy projection. The maple neck, rosewood compensated bridge, and rosewood fretboard add clarity, and the vintage-style Fender tuners keep the six-string in precise tuning from song to song. Featuring a surfin' red paint job on the top and back makes the Dick Dale signature guitar a perfect instrument for sitting beach side by the campfire with your pals.
Other desirable features on the Fender Dick Dale guitar include the Stratocaster reverse headstock shape with Dick Dale signature, dual-action truss rod, dual pickguards, traditional Fender bridge, factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, white pearloid block inlays, checkerboard rosette, soft "C" shaped neck, multiple body bindings, bone nut and saddle, and a gloss finish completing the package.
- Body Style: Folk
- Scale Length: 25.30"
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Bracing
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: Gloss
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case Included
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Vintage Fender-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario Exp 26 Coated Phosphor Bronze 11 to 52
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp/Tuner
- Fender Stratocaster reverse headstock shape with Dick Dale signature, fender folk guitar body shape, dual action truss rod, dual pickguards, traditional Fender bridge, factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, bound fingerboard, white pearloid block inlays, checkerboard rosette, soft "C" shaped neck, multiple body bindings, bone nut and saddle