- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender FA-125CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- #L00659 000001000 L00659000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The single-cutaway FA-125CE Acoustic-Electric combines Fender tone and style with Fishman electronics for a guitar that was made to take the stage. Q...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stage-ready and budget-friendly, with cool appointments and easy-to-use Fishman electronics.
The single-cutaway FA-125CE Acoustic-Electric combines Fender tone and style with Fishman electronics for a guitar that was made to take the stage. Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create a great-sounding instrument that’s easy to play. Beginners and developing players will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone and smooth, easy playing feel.
Case sold separately.
- FA Series concentric rings rosette
- Dot position inlays
- One-ply black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Factory Standard .012-.053 gauge strings
Hone your tone with this Fender F125CE. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back and sides: Laminated Basswood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laminated hardwood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Laminated hardwood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Laminated hardwood
- Saddle and nut: Crème plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.