- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender FA-15 3/4 Scale Steel Acoustic Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- #L25309 000001000 L25309000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3/4-size steel-string FA-15 acoustic guitar offers a visually stunning instrument at a budget-friendly price. Quality laminate construction with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Don't let the size or price fool you. It's got Fender on the headstock so you can trust it'll feel and sound good.
The 3/4-size steel-string FA-15 acoustic guitar offers a visually stunning instrument at a budget-friendly price. Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an instrument that is not only easy to play, but also sounds great. Beginners and developing players will appreciate the style of this guitar, which features a mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone and feel.
Includes a gig bag.
- Concentric ring rosette
- Black plastic binding
- Vintage tall frets
- Fender Dura-Tone 880L, .012-.052 strings
Get started with a well-built, affordable Fender. Order today.
- Body type: 3/4 Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Laminated Agathis
- Back and sides: Laminated Sapele
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 23.3"
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Compensated \synthetic bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.