- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender FSR CD-60S Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product K40587
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The re-designed Fender FSR CD-60S acoustic boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of Fender's most popular models priced and designed for the aspiring guitarist.
The re-designed Fender FSR CD-60S acoustic boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape perfect for beginners trying to get a feel for the instrument. The CD-60S is an entry-level Classic Design acoustic model and features mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-60S delivers a bold playing experience at a price that won't blow out your budget.
Case sold separately.
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Vintage fret size
- Chrome hardware
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
- CD Series pearloid rosette
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Easy-to-Play
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Crème plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.