- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender California Malibu Classic Pau Ferro Fingerboard Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Aged Cognac Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75145 000002000 L75145000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Disrupt the status quo with the Fender California Series Malibu Classic, a small-body, short scale acoustic-electric with a comfortable feel that wil...Click To Read More About This Product
Disrupt the status quo with this Fender acoustic-electric, featuring a solid spruce top and Fender/Fishman-designed pickup/preamp.
Disrupt the status quo with the Fender California Series Malibu Classic, a small-body, short scale acoustic-electric with a comfortable feel that will encourage you to reach for new chords and melodies. Featuring a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, the bold style and balanced, articulate sound make the Malibu Classic a natural partner onstage and in the studio. Suitable for any playing style, the mahogany neck features a comfortable, slim taper "C"-shaped profile, inspired by Fender’s electric legacy. It also includes a premium Fender and Fishman-designed preamp system voiced specifically for the Malibu’s body shape, allowing you to reproduce the guitar’s natural sound when plugged into an amplifier.
The Malibu Classic’s no-compromise attitude extends to its build quality, featuring quartersawn scalloped X bracing for superior resonance, an upgraded bone nut and saddle, and a tilt-back headstock for enhanced sustain. Sleek maple binding, matching maple rosette, and a 6-in-line headstock punch up the Malibu’s quintessential Fender vibe. With superb playability and unique aesthetics, the Malibu Classic resonates with those destined to stand out from the crowd.
- Fender-exclusive Malibu body shape
- Solid spruce top; solid mahogany back and sides
- Fender-exclusive Fishman pickup/preamp system
- Mahogany neck with slim taper "C"-shaped profile; pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Tilt-back 6-in-line headstock
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A Fender that will make you stand out from the crowd. Order today.
- Body type: Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim taper C
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fender/Fishman-designed
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Deluxe gig bag
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.