- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender California Newporter Classic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Aged Cognac Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75143 000002000 L75143000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Explore your individual creativity with the bold looks and inspiring sound of the Fender California Series Newporter Classic acoustic-electric. Featu...Click To Read More About This Product
Mahogany acoustic-electric guitar with a classic Fender body shape, solid spruce top and Fishman electronics
Explore your individual creativity with the bold looks and inspiring sound of the Fender California Series Newporter Classic acoustic-electric. Featuring a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, the mid-sized Newporter body shape provides a balanced voice that’s both articulate and powerful. Designed for performing, it also includes a premium Fender- and Fishman-designed preamp system voiced specifically for the Newporter’s body shape, allowing players to reproduce the guitar’s natural sound when plugged into an amplifier. The mahogany neck features a comfortable, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile, inspired by Fender’s electric legacy.
The Newporter Classic’s no-compromise attitude extends to its build quality, featuring quartersawn scalloped X bracing for superior resonance, an upgraded bone nut and saddle and a tilt-back headstock for enhanced sustain. Elegant white binding and rosette combine with a 6-in-line headstock to punch up the Newporter’s quintessential Fender vibe. With superb playability and unique aesthetics, the Newporter Classic is an instrument sure to spark creativity with every strum.
- Fender-exclusive Newporter body shape
- Solid Sitka spruce top with aged burst finish
- Natural solid mahogany back and sides for maximum resonance
- Fender- and Fishman-designed pickup/preamp system
- Matching painted 6-in-line headstock
- Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile and pau ferro fingerboard
- Modern Viking bridge
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender design with elegant, vintage looks. Order now.
- Body type: Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin polyurethane
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Undersaddle piezo
- EQ: 3-band
- Tuner: Yes
- Tuning machines: Sealed Nickel
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig Bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.