- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Telecaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L21564 000003000 L21564000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Fender tone with a modern edge.
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
Respecting heritage while maintaining innovative spirit, the pair of Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate—it’s authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5”-radius fingerboard we’ve made it easier to express yourself musically. To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, Fender added bent-steel saddles to the string-through-body bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, sustaining until the sun burns out.
Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, stand up, dust itself off and ask for more, reach for the Fender Player Telecaster.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Fender Player Telecaster Guitars available at Musician's Friend.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with bent-steel saddles
Own your tone and create something new with the Player Telecaster. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Alnico single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Alnico single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-bent steel saddle Tele
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, '50s Style Spaghetti Logo
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear