- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rarities Collection American Original '60s Flame Ash Top Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Plasma Red Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50664 000002000 L50664000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection American Original '60s Flame Ash Top Strato...Click To Read More About This Product
A limited-run with a comfortable neck and the right pickup pairing for serious Strat-titude.
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection American Original '60s Flame Ash Top Stratocaster Electric Guitar creates a truly unique musical experience. It features a two-piece alder body with a Plasma Red Burst flame ash top and a one-piece birdseye maple neck. The Custom Shop 54 single-coil pickups add a classic note to the traditional Strat voice.
- Two-piece alder body with flame ash top and lacquer finish
- Three Custom Shop 54 Strat single-coil pickups
- '60s C-shaped birdseye maple neck
- 9.5”-radius fingerboard Vintage-style hardware
- Six-point synchronized tremolo
- Custom Aged Cherry Burst flame ash topFinish: LacquerIncludes vintage-style hardshell case
- Pickguard: BWB
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck: 1-piece Birdseye maple
- Neck shape: ‘60s “C”
- Neck pickup: CS '54 Strat
- Middle pickup: CS '54 Strat
- Bridge pickup: CS '54 Strat
- Bridge: Am Original Strat Trem
- Tuners: Vintage
- Made in the USA
Order this fun Fender before they are all gone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.